Quality Brass Railway Models
Fellbeck, Harrogate HG3 5EP
Telephone : 01423 712446
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RIDDLES CLASS 9F "0" GAUGE FINESCALE 1:43.5
BR 9F 2-10-0 NOW AVAILABLE FROM STOCK - BR Black with a choice of numbers - 92220 EVENING STAR.
- NOW IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY - STOCKS ARE LOW
- All Brass hand built construction
- Stove enamel finish in lined BR Green or standard black. Vermilion between frames.
- All axles sprung: coined brass wheels with stainless steel tyres
- Powerful "Faulhaber" motor + LHL/FM gearbox as befits the prototype and
driving rear coupled axle.
Tested with 21 on at scale 60 mph.
- Choice of single/double chimney; front steps; running number; lamp irons
- BR1B, BR1C, BR1F & BR1G Tenders with early and late Totems
"EVENING STAR" No. 92220 built at Swindon March 1960 -
The last steam locomotive built for British Railways
Named at Swindon on March 18 1960 by K.W.C. Grand, Esq. Member of the British Transport Commission
TMC have weathered two of our locos for display:
For more details about TMC please visit their site.
Please contact Lawrie for availability and prices either by emailing email@example.com or phoning 01423 712446
:: BR 9F Chuff n Puff SPECIAL EDITION
:: British Railways Standard Class 9F in O Gauge
:: 55H/LHL Britannia in O Gauge
:: LNER/BR A1 / A3 Class
:: LNER/BR A4 Class
:: LNER P2 Class
:: Production Deltics and DP1
:: GWR Footbridge project
:: GAUGE ONE - MODELS AVAILABLE NOW
:: LNER W1 10000 "Hush Hush" 4-6-2-2
:: Future Projects
:: Stock List, How to Buy & FAQ
:: Victoria Bridge & Albert Edward Bridge in O Gauge
:: YouTube video selection