Quality Brass Railway Models
Fellbeck, Harrogate HG3 5EP
Telephone : 01423 712446
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW PROJECT: Victoria Bridge "ready to run" in brass as seen on the Severn Valley Railway.
VICTORIA BRIDGE single track - ALBERT EDWARD BRIDGE double track DELIVERIES COMMENCE MAY 2018
We are delighted to announce the production run of THE BRIDGE are on their way from FM Model in Korea - this is a small production run and once they are gone they are gone, so do not delay if you wish to buy one of the remaining models.
DELIVERIES COMMENCE MAY 2018
email email@example.com or phone 01423 712446 with your name, address, phone number to secure one of these limited edition models.
An iconic bridge ideal as a stand alone mantlepiece display or built into a layout, supplied fully assembled and painted ready to enjoy straight from the box - 1:43 scale O Gauge
- O Gauge - 1:43 scale, length 1450mm, 172mm high or 4ft 9 inches long - we may produce them in Gauge 1 subject to demand
- From extensive research provided by Cliff Williams, designed and built for us by FM Models in Korea
- Version 1 - Victoria Bridge single track, prototype is just south of Arley over the River Severn on the Severn Valley Railway
- Version 2 - Albert Edward Bridge double track, prototype is at Coalbrookdale on the old GWR Ketley Branch
- Model construction - etched brass and lost wax brass castings, delivered built and authentically painted in original GWR colours
- Supplied with shuttering to retain ballast, the supply and fit of ballast and track is left to the choice of the owner
- Over 4,000 individual components to hand assembled and stove enamel painted ready to instal
- Price 5,850.00 GBP including 20% VAT
We are delighted that our builder F.M. Models in Korea agreed to produce these bridges for us, which has been one of the single biggest builds they have ever produced and they rose mangificently to the challenge set before them. The length of the bridge can allow three O Gauge RTR models to be displayed and the sheer scale of the work and materials involved in building this bridge is greater than those three locos put together.
The detail incorporated is evident here - over 4000 individual parts go in to each model
A view of the underside showing the plates on the side, these will be supplied separately, in case a unique name is wished on the bridge to celebrate a personal milestone!
Please contact Lawrie for availability and prices either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01423 712446
:: BR 9F Chuff n Puff SPECIAL EDITION
:: British Railways Standard Class 9F in O Gauge
:: 55H/LHL Britannia in O Gauge
:: LNER/BR A1 / A3 Class
:: LNER/BR A4 Class
:: LNER P2 Class
:: Production Deltics and DP1
:: GWR Footbridge project
:: GAUGE ONE - MODELS AVAILABLE NOW
:: LNER W1 10000 "Hush Hush" 4-6-2-2
:: Future Projects
:: Stock List, How to Buy & FAQ
:: Victoria Bridge & Albert Edward Bridge in O Gauge
:: YouTube video selection